Valentine Mailbox


Ok, so I'm not reinventing the wheel here, but who doesn't LOVE these mailboxes? I'm thinking it can preclude a conversation with my kids about how silly people used to actually write down their feelings and mail them to others! And in complete sentences!! Who knew?? On to the box...I rarely measure so I eyeballed the necessary paper to wrap and punched a hole where the little flag would stick out. I used Tombo power bond for the ribbon (it's the red one). This stuff really sticks!! The half circle is embossed and the heart on the cover is from Doodlebugs, with glitter on the edges and stamps from Inkadinkadoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...