That's Hot/ From My Kitchen


I had a little trouble with my computer not wanting to get all my pics uploaded :( but here are a couple of the ones I was able to get of this lil' thank you card I made for a sweet friend. It's a punny card, but that's what I was going for. The die cut is the Oven from From My Kitchen. I also used the Cuttlebug and embossed the "HOT" as well as Glaze medium for dimension. The edges are all inked with Tim Holtz ink asn Chalk ink. The paper is My Minds eye, and scraps. I love comments!

2 comments:

  1. So nice!
    Thank you for your comment!

    have a nice week-end!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the embossing. Thanks for the love you left on our blog :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...