Thank you cards/ Paisley

I made these thank you cards using the Paisley cart for the 1st time. I love owls, so naturally I wanted to use that image first. The frog prince is "charming" as well, so he was next. I added little bits of detail here & and there too...






Her eyes are actually rhinestones on top of felted stickers. I also added those stickers to the centers of the flowers. So pretty!

This little guy has embellished eyes finished off with black brads & his crown has stickles on it!

The owl is sitting on self-adhesive ribbon, and the flowers were from my stash of embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. I just got the Paisley cart this past weekend. I am excited about getting to use it, Very nice cards.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...