Picture Frame/ Create a Critter

We recently had a snowed-in kind of day & I made picture frames with my little one. He picked out the Crocodile from the Create-a Critter as the image to use ( How appropriate!) and he got to tear paper and we used Aleene's tacky glue & Mod Podge to adhere it to a wooden frame. Waiting for glue to dry was not part of my son's plan, so he moved on to Lego's & left me behind to finish it for him. I thought the "smile" from CAC would work well, so I added it with the ribbon and some grass in the background as well as some inking to fill in any empty spaces. He loved it, so it got a thumbs up!
These little critters are so easy to put together, and googly eyes are always fun!

The little stinker in the pic is my 5 yr. old making a squinty face!

2 comments:

  1. super cute!! Love it!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I need to pick up some frams for the girls to make. I nominated you for an award so please stop by my blog to pick it up!

    Thanks for becoming a follower!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...