Captured Fairy Received!

Ok, so last month I joined some new friends in a challenge and swap to make a captured fairy over at Alilscrapofheaven. My partner was Laura, and yesterday I received my fairy in the mail!! I was so excited to receive it and to my surprise, Laura included a generous rak as well. I am humbled at the kindness shared by all the people I've met through this blogging and crafting community, and I send a huge THANK YOU to Laura for the sweet gesture. Here are the pics...and LAura, you are clever!! You found out I love Hello Kitty!!-Awesome :) Thanks for putting a smile on my face!!
I wish you could see the pretty embossing Laura did on this card! It also has pretty blue glitter.

Are you kidding?!! You speak my Love language, & I love you back!

Laura added pretty pinks, blues, purples, and my fav. thing: butterflies!!

She also put pretty flowers on the tag, and fun bling everywhere.

This is the glittery back with butterflies!

Another butterfly on a charm :)

I tried to get a close-up of the pretty fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...