Create a Critter Card/ Mojo Monday 180 Round or Square?

Well hello there peeps! Here's a little card my son requested for a teacher. I got some goodies this week & he saw the chipboard piece with "see ya later alligator" & told me that his music teacher always uses the phrase. It was only natural then that we should make something for her, so after his input- I made this little card using a sketch from Mojo Monday. The sketches available were to either make a round or square card. I chose square & this is what I came up with. I also used another chipboard piece from the same line to embellish the front of the envelope since it won't be mailed. TFL!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...