Sneaky peaky!

Ok- I confess!
I can't wait when I have a project I want to share... but I can't just yet because it'll ruin a possibly really cool moment. After all, when you get something in the mail, it's always a little more special if you're not quite sure what it'll be... but we are curious little cats aren't we? So here's a sneaky peaky & you'll have to check back later to see what it was. On that note-leave me a note here letting me know if a surprise blog candy would be appealing to you or anyone you know-I just realized my blogiversary came & went & not even a candle was lit...( insert snicker "yeah babe- that's life!")

Curious?


1 comment:

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...