Captured Fairy in a Bottle

Yay! I am so happy to be able to reveal the pics of the sneak-peek. I previously posted a card for a special someone & a sneak peek of a project I had worked on and now that I know it arrived safe & well I can say the recipient was Laura from Alilscrapofheaven. We participated in a captured fairy swap and it was truly so much fun to do, I was genuinely excited to send something in the mail & make a new scrapping friend in the process. (Did I mention it was my first swap?)
It was an altered & multi-medium piece, and I think that what I enjoyed most about it was that I got to use several of my favorite things. I love to draw & paint, so I started by designing the fairy & painting her in watercolors. I also made her wings myself so that they would match perfectly. Then I used mod-podge, acrylics, bling, beads, pearls, lace, and paper to make the rest of the embellishments for the bottle. I also used the cricut to cut the big flowers on it.
The tag was my own design, and on it I added small flowers I hand-painted, as well as a felt bird and a butterfly on back.  I hope you like the pics!
Top of the bottle with hand-made flower, glass bead & spinning golden wings!


Second flower with twirled pearls and glimmer.
Hand painted dangling flowers & charm with glass beads.
Original fairy design with crown, jewels and glimmery wings.
She's dancing!
Tag with hand-painted flowers and felt bird.
Back of bottle with butterflies & stones.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...