So you thought I was gone?

Well, technically I have been m.i.a. being sick is no fun, but I've been busy making a few little things. They are mostly for a fundraiser I'll be taking part in that will be for an amazing cause. I can't wait to see what the other artists will be doing. I'm donating the painting I recently made of a fairy in a meadow and I hope some lucky little girl gets o take it home! Hope you're in the mood for some pics!
I've had this stamp for a while now, and finally decided to use it for a thank you card. I added glossy accents to the hearts. It's colored with watercolors and I purposely tore the edges of the paper to add texture. 

I made some Mother's Day cards for the fund raiser using my Cricut, it sure made things a lot easier! This lovely card is from A Child's Year. The stamp is Hero Arts. 

The flower is stamped, chalked, an distressed. With a little gem center. 

The colors in this paper inspired the Iron gate style of the front. 

I also added flowers, and glossy accents to the centers.

The inside of all the cards are finished with little details.

This set has a lovely vintage lace border and I used the paper to decorate the front. The card base is also from A Child's Year.


This card was slightly more masculine, but I added a heart, and a flower with twine as well as  white ink on the border to soften it a bit.

Another heart is added on the inside.

This card has a Tag from Sweethearts, and a stamp with some added sparkle. It's very subtle and soft.



Another Mother's Day card, this time with lace, a flower, and a Martha Stewart Border.
Inside of Mom's Day card.


To house the raffle tickets on my table, I made this basket which I learned to make from Splitcoast Stampers. I thought it would help "dress up" the table. The flowers are from GYPSY wanderings, and the border is a MS punch.

I added a brown satin ribbon and a white organdy one to tie it up nicely.


This flower got a bit of lace treatment, so as not to waste any of it!

These little coupon books might come in handy for little ones to give their mommies.
I printed several promises on the tickets, and made them with the Mother's Day 2010 cart-I LOVE IT!!

Finally, some chocolate clad baskets, with a little bling and lace, 'cause chocolate is to blame for a lot of us being mommies in the first place, LOL! shhh! These will have tissue paper to finish them off. THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow girlie! You've been busy! So very pretty! I can't decide which I like more...they are all pretty special!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel,
    You have been a busy lady. I love them all
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful, thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...