Card for 70?

My DS has a wonderful teacher who just hadababyitsaboy. He and his band mates needed a card for approximately 70 kids to sign. Thank God in heaven or 12 by 12 paper! Anywho-I used New Arrival-because it has it all, and I see no need to get yet another baby cart since my babies are on hyper-drive and growing like weeds. I loved making it! It measures 6 by 12 inches, and I matted the entire inside to allow room to sign away. The little train is cut in the top layer, blackout (to add stability I used Kraft cardstock) and shadow in white. Enjoy!

I added sequins for the steam, and hand-wrote the title of the card in white ink.

The characters all got eyelets for the eyes, inking here & there, glaze smiles, and the yellow cart is dry-embossed. 

I also added ric-rac on the background, twine to connect the carts, and little felt stickers to the centers of the wheels in different sizes. 


4 comments:

  1. It's great! So very adorable! What a great mom you are!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet! So nice of you:-)

    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! a very cute card! you are really good too! compliments and thanks for commenting on my blog
    www.cuorescrapcoccinella.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, love all the detail and the colors are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Tonic Studios Fairy Tale Tower

Hello crafty friends! I am sharing my projects made with the Tonic Studios Create & Make dies of April 2024. These are a smaller set of ...