Miss USA

It reads: "Missing you in the good ol' USA"
Please skip this post if you're easily offended at any image of someone's behind. If you're not, then you'll appreciate my humor. I took the liberty to create this all American gal as a commissioned piece for a soldier on behalf of his wife. It all really started as a joke, but my pen wouldn't stop once the idea was in my head. I painted her with watercolors, and what you see is a scanned image, so the colors don't translate very well, but trust me, she's vibrant in her very own way. I may start my own line of patriotic beauties, and hope to generate some interest for these real beauties, so let me know what you think, now that I have 100 followers, maybe someone should walk away with their very own beauty? Leave me a comment and let me know! 
p.s. If you know any soldiers who have tattoos of their Mrs. and would like a rendition of their own, pass along my name would ya? (totally joking)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...