T-Shirts made with Cricut

"Stay-at- home moms sit around all day doing nothing." This is a
pervasive belief that a LOT of people carry around in their little
brains. So I propose to show you a few little things this current
stay-at-home-mom-doing-nothing has been doing for the last few weeks.
So that if you are also a stay-at-home-doing-anything kind of person,
and you get a compliment for making/creating/designing/you get the
idea, anything like this...just reply: "Oh, it was nothing!". Just my
2 cents for the day. Now on to the shirts...

The shirts were made for my Middle-school son and his friends for a Bocce tournament.
Here he is modeling. Me: "Sean, you look so enthused! Geez kid, could you smile?!" Sean: "Oh, I thought you were just taking a picture of the shirt."
Here they all are...They look Cool!...BTW, It was also pajama day, which explains the rest.
Apparently my son sleeps in very long black socks...God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...