Cricut Explore Air 2, and My new FAVORITE Card!!




Thank you for joining me!!
Y'all, I am sooo excited to show you this card! Reason being that sometimes you get to crafting and things don't look as you envision them, but since I received my Cricut Explore Air 2, I am so pleased!!
This machine takes ordinary paper and makes beautiful designs out of it!
On this card I used :
Anna's Garden Cards and Embellishments.



To begin, 
I selected the images I wanted, sized them to the background of my card, and attached them to let my Cricut know where to write. The rest was easy peasy!

I also traced along the edge of the Flourish Icon with my Gelly Roll pen and added Viva Pearls to the centers of flowers. I also added Ranger Distress Ink to the edges of dies in Mermaid Lagoon. I fussy Cut around the Flower Decorative element and added it to the envelope for an extra decorative touch.

Paper: Recollections, and gems from stash. I hope you enjoy this and that you leave me a comment letting me know what you think!!
Be blessed!
Update: Please see the video on my previous post if you are interested in seeing how I made this and other cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback here!

Here's my latest project!

Boots & Bouquets, TCK#74

Hello friends, Today is reveal day for Tonic's craft kit: Boots & Bouquets. This is easily the greatest value available for exclusiv...